The conference programme includes:
Master classes (workshops) with a limited number of participants
- “Difficult” airway;
- Workshop on regional anesthesia;
- Workshop on visualization of magistral vessels and algorithms;
- Workshop on extracorporeal methods of oxygenation;
- Basic modes of ventilation and respiratory support in COVID.
Actual issues of anaesthesiology and intensive care (basic and expert level reports and refresher lectures)
- Review of the latest guidelines, the latest publications and materials of leading congresses;
- Discussion clubs on issues;
- Young scientist school;
- Section of personalized medicine and genetics;
- Achievements in science and practice.
Competition program with prizes and encouragement of winners (educational grants and awards) (age of participants up to 35 years)
- Competition for the best scientific report;
- Ukrainian Simulation Olympiad;
- Clinical pharmacology and infusion therapy Olympiad.